Submit Article to Us
Fortune Journals offers rapid publication within 15-20 days. We are having a strong editorial team to fulfill all the editorial activities within the timeline.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Why Fortune Journals needs publication fee?
All articles published in Fortune Journals are open access. The Open Access publishing provides unrestricted access of articles to all readers, anywhere in the world. The Article Publication fee is for the editorial and production costs of the journal, for hosting the website, publishing articles online, preparing HTML, PDF and XML versions of the articles and submitting the articles in an electronic citation database like CrossRef, Academia.edu, ResearchGate, WorldCat, DRJI, Scilit,Microsoft Academic, Google Scholar, etc.
Our financial goals are:
- To recover the capitalization costs happened during the production process.
- Produce sufficient revenue for the maintenance of editorial activities and allow for a sustainable and scalable publishing program, under continuous development.
- Bend the publication-charge cost downward over time.
2. Who will pay the Article Processing Charges?
Corresponding author or Co-authors or University or Institute has to make the payment on acceptance of the article.
3. When should I pay?
Corresponding author or the paying institutions should arrange for the payment once they are notified regarding acceptance of the article. APC is exempted for cases in which a waiver agreement has been made in-prior to submission.
*We request an immediate attention towards the payment as the articles will not be published unless the charges have been paid.
4. How do I pay?
Authors or institutions can make payments by two modes as per their convenience.
- Wire/Bank transfer
- Card payment
Note: No taxes are included in this charge, taxes will be applicable as per the policies of the country of the payee. Additional transaction charges may be levied on the author.
5. Who are eligible for wavier on Article Processing Charges?
The waiver request will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and will be provided accordingly.
*The Waiver requests must be made during the submission process and will not be accepted after processing of the manuscript.
6. Do I have to pay if my manuscript is rejected?
No, Article processing charges will not be applicable for articles rejected by the Editorial office.
7. Are reprints of my article included in the article processing charges (APCs)?
No, Article processing charges (APCs) do not include the charges for the reprints. Reprints facility is optional and should be order separately.
8. Is there any article withdrawal charges?
If the article is at galley proof stage, author wants to withdraw his/her article, Withdrawal charges (30% of Actual publication fee) will be applicable.