Fortune Journals follows the International Open Access Publishing guidelines in all the aspects of publishing activities such as Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing, guidelines for retracting articles, guidelines for editors, guidelines for peer reviewers, guidelines for authors, etc.
Principles of Transparency
- Peer review process: All the journals are peer reviewed and Open Access. During the peer review process the decision about the articles will be taken by the outside relevant experts (Reviewers) and the journal Editorial board member(s).
- Governing Body: All the journals having good number of editorial board members and their details such as names and affiliations are displayed on the journal’s Web site.
- Editorial team/contact information: All the journals displayed its editorial board members details with names and affiliations on the website. The contact information of the editorial office is also displayed.
- Author fees: The information regarding the publication fee will be displayed on the websites of each and every journal. For more information, please visit http://www.fortunejournals.com/article-processing-charges.php
- Copyright: The Copyright and licensing information was described on the journal’s Web site, and licensing terms are also indicated on all published articles, both HTML and PDFs.
- Process for identification of and dealing with allegations of research misconduct: Publishers and editors will take reasonable steps to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred, including plagiarism, citation manipulation, and data falsification/fabrication, among others. In no case our journal or its editors encourage such misconduct, or knowingly allow such misconduct to take place. In the event that journal’s publisher or editors are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct relating to a published article in our journal - the publisher or editor will follow International Open Access Publishing guidelines (or equivalent) in dealing with allegations.
- Ownership and management: Information about the ownership and/or management of a journal shall be clearly indicated on the journal’s Web site. Publishers shall not use organizational or journal names that would mislead potential authors and editors about the nature of the journal’s owner.
- Web site: All the journal’s Web sites don’t contain misleading information, including any attempt to mimic another journal/publisher’s site.
- Name of journal: All the journals having unique names and are not be easily confused with other journals.
- Conflicts of interest: All the journals will have clear policies on handling potential conflicts of interest of editors, authors, and reviewers and the policies were clearly stated on the website.
- Access: All the journals are of Open Access and no need to pay any subscription fees.
- sources: The minimal publication fee paid by the authors will be utilized for the maintenance editorial activities.
- Advertising: All the journals provide free advertisement to the Universities or Institutes for their events. The advertisements should match to the journal scope and it will be beneficial to the readers.
In most of the cases we will display advertisements about the journal.
- Publishing schedule: On each and every page of journal website, we clearly mentioned the periodicity of publication.
- Archiving: Our journal’s entire plan for electronic backup and preservation of access to the journal content (for example, access to main articles via Academia.edu, Scribd.com).
- Direct marketing: We will follow few direct marketing activities, including solicitation of manuscripts that are conducted on behalf of the journal and it will be appropriate, well targeted, and unobtrusive.
Authors are encouraged to follow the standard guidelines provided by Fortune Journals while preparing their manuscripts. It is the responsibility of the authors to maintain accuracy and correct formatting of the References. Authors should cross check the Submission Checklist before submitting the final manuscript. Authors are encouraged in suggesting the reviewers in order to facilitate the quick peer-review process.
Transfer of Manuscript to other Fortune Journal
Editors may suggest that a manuscript may be best suitable to other Fortune Journal, now authors are encouraged to transfer their manuscript to the concerned journal without restarting entire peer-review process.
Articles submitted to Fortune Journals are strictly peer-reviewed by experts in that particular field. The Editorial Office will start the double peer-review process with the help of Editor(s) and reviewers. Final decision provided by the Editor can be considered and accepted articles are properly proof edited and finally published with the approval of authors.
Terms & Conditions
- Submission must be the original work of the author/s that has not been published previously in any manner.
- Author/s should not submit their article simultaneously to other journals.
- It is Author’s responsibility to obtain necessary permissions from the sources and provide copies of documents to us. We will not be forced to sign on any copyright agreements.
- Author’s having all the copyrights about their published work.
- Author agrees to reproduce any copyrighted material.
For more information about journal specific author guidelines, please visit our journal pages.
Fortune Journals is an Open Access publisher started in 2016 with the main aim to support the researchers by publishing their innovative ideas in an Open Access platform without considering publication fee. Fortune Journals having more than 200 eminent scientists as the Editors to facilitate the high quality articles can be published in the journals.
Manuscripts submitted to Fortune Journals are subject to double blind peer-review process, each manuscript is assigned to a particular Editor. Final acceptance, revision or rejection decision for a manuscript can be provided by the respective Editor.
The Editor-in-Chief is the head of the journal, and is mainly responsible for the scientific quality of the journal. EIC or Editorial board member should help Editorial office while submitting an application to any indexing services.
Guidelines for Reviewers
Manuscripts submitted to Fortune Journals are subjected to double blind peer-review process. In this process the reviewer’s names and author names are hidden, it is the traditional method of reviewing and is the most common type. Fortune Journals will follow the strict peer-review process and ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Reviewers are encouraged to submit their recommendations to the Editor on whether a manuscript can be accepted, requires revisions or should be rejected.
- Reviewers are advised to follow the specific instructions before starting the peer review process to a manuscript.
- If any of the reviewer suspect the identity of the author(s) notify the journal office if this knowledge raises any potential conflict of interest.
- Reviewers are requested to notify the journal office immediately if they found any irregularities and have concerns about ethical aspects of the work, are aware of similarity between the manuscript.
- Reviewers are advised to do not prolong the review process intentionally, either by delaying the submission of their
review comments to journal office or by requesting unnecessary additional information from the journal or author.
- Reviewers are advised to provide overall recommendation to a particlular manuscript in the form of Accept/Minor Revision/Major Revision/Reject with proper comments.
- All the recommendations are only visible to Editors and Editorial Office.