The scope of the Journal of Cancer Science and Clinical Therapeutics emphasis on different types cancer, novel discoveries in basic science and treatment of cancer, experimental therapeutics, particularly targeted therapies for personalized cancer medicine.
Journal of Cancer Science and Clinical Therapeutics provides a global open access platform to put forth the ongoing research and case reviews on cancer. Our main aim is to encourage researchers to publish their new findings or ideas in an open access platform and there is no restriction on the length of the papers so that full experimental details provided by the author should help in better understanding by the readers. Journal of Cancer Science and Clinical Therapeutics welcomes researchers to submit articles on all cancer types, cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment. Subject categories include.
• Clinical Research
• Drug Discovery and Delivery
• Inflammation and Virology
• Translational Therapeutics
• Genetics, Genomics, and Proteomics
• Molecular Diagnostics
• Epidemiology and Prevention
• Cell and Molecular Biology
• Stem Cell Biology
• Basic and Clinical Immunology
• Immunology and Immunotherapy
• Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy
• Epigenomics and Precision Medicine
• Next-Generation Therapeutics
For any kind of queries, please contact us at email@example.com
© 2016-2021, Copyrights Fortune Journals. All Rights Reserved!